Click Here

              

--- --- --- --- --- ---------








h

----------

----------

Sunday 16 March 2014

Bhumika Chawla Hot Indian Sexy girl real Photo Gallery




Bhumika Chawla Hot Indian Sexy  girl real  Photo Gallery

Bhumika Chawla, who was recently seen cheering the players in an Indian Badminton League match, has refuted rumours that she has been roped in as a brand ambassador for IBL.
“I am not the brand ambassador and neither do I intend to be one,” says the actress who played the game during her school and college days. “I was good at badminton, so I could connect to the game much better” she adds.
The actor says that she took time out for the IBL matches to cheer her friends Gopichand andSaina Nehwal. “Gopichand is a good friend of mine and I admire him for his immense contribution as a player as well as for nurturing talents. I also adore Saina for her exceptional skills” she adds.
While many of her contemporaries like Shriya Saran, Charmi and Trisha are allegedly in talks to become brand ambassadors for IBL team, Bhumika never had the inclination.
On a different topic, Bhumika says she is excited about her new villa in Bengaluru. “Barring the hectic traffic, I have fallen in love with the Garden City. It has a vibrant mix of tradition and modernity,” says the actress, who has reportedly bought a 5,000-square-feet villa for Rs 6 crore. “It’s a costly property, but it’s worth it. It is on the old airport road and far off from the city’s hustle and bustle.” She and her husband, yoga guru Bharat Thakur, have made Bengaluru their base.
The actress is returning to T-town with an untitled film with director Ravi Babu. “My earlier film Anasuya with Ravi was a blockbuster, so I am happy to work with him again,” she adds. About the release of her other Telugu film April Fool getting delayed, she says, “I have finished my work and I don’t know when they are planning the release.”

Bhumika Chawla rooting for IBL

Bhumika Chawla, who was recently seen cheering the players in an Indian Badminton League match, has refuted rumours that she has been roped in as a brand ambassador for IBL.
“I am not the brand ambassador and neither do I intend to be one,” says the actress who played the game during her school and college days. “I was good at badminton, so I can connect with the game much better,” she adds.
The actor says that she took time out for the IBL matches to cheer her friend Gopichand andSaina Nehwal. “Gopichand is a good friend of mine and I admire him for his immense contribution as a player as well as for nurturing talents. I also adore Saina for her exceptional skills,” she adds. While many of her contemporaries like Shriya, Charmi and Trisha are becoming brand ambassadors for sporting event, Bhumika never had the inclination. “I can’t comment about others, but I have no such plans since I attend matches for the love of sports. I feel that sports should become an integral part of students’ lives since it makes their body and mind strong,” she says.
On a different topic, Bhumika says she is excited about her new villa in Bengaluru and is enjoying her stay in the Garden City.
“Barring the hectic traffic, I have fallen in love with the Garden City. It has a vibrant mix of tradition and modernity,” says the actress, who has reportedly bought a 5000-square-feet villa for Rs 6 crore. “It’s a costly property but it’s worth it. It is on the old airport road and far off from the hustle and bustle of city life,” she says.
“My husband Bharat is expanding his yoga centres and after shuttling between Mumbai and Dubai for some time, we have settled down in Bengaluru and his client list is growing by the day,” she says proudly.
Putting to rest rumours that things haven’t been going well between them and that they were on the verge of breaking up, Bhumika says, “Its ancient news now and our strong bond has proved our detractors wrong. We are made for each other and we give enough freedom to each other; our relationship is for a life time,” she explains.
The actress is returning to T-town with an untitled film with director Ravi Babu. “My earlier film ‘Anasuya’ with Ravi was a blockbuster, so I am happy to work with him again,” she adds. About the release of her other Telugu film ‘April Fool’ getting delayed, she says, “I have finished my work and I don’t know when they are planning the release.” Meanwhile, Bhumika’s Bollywood film ‘Naam’, with Ajay Devgn and director Aneez Bazmee, has been stuck in the cans for nine years. “It was great working with Ajay and director Aneez had a good script; but I don’t know why it got stuck, it was a potential spinner,” she concludes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...